- TAYLOR MADE HAIR COLLECTION
- HAIR CARE
- HAIR PIECES
- SALES & DEALS
DASHLY LACE WIG - UNIT 13
Sensationnel Dashly Lace Front Wig Lace UNIT 13 Product Details Ear-to-ear Soft Lace An Essential Addition to Your Wig stash Made With Heat Resistant Fiber Available In fashion Forward Colors Dress It Up Or Dress It Down washing & Styling Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using...
Sensationnel Dashly Lace Front Wig Lace UNIT 13
- Ear-to-ear Soft Lace
- An Essential Addition to Your Wig stash
- Made With Heat Resistant Fiber
- Available In fashion Forward Colors
- Dress It Up Or Dress It Down
washing & Styling
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.